Form 1.984 Juror Voir Dire Questionnaire
Instructions to Jurors
You have been selected as a prospective juror. It will aid the court and help shorten the trial of cases if you will answer the questions on this form and return it in the enclosed self-addressed stamped envelope within the next 2 days. Please complete the form in blue or black ink and write as dark and legibly as you can.
- Name (print)
(first) (middle) (last)
- Residence address
- Years of residence: In Florida
In this county
- Former residence
- Marital status: (married, single, divorced, widow, or widower)
- Your occupation and employer
- If you are not now employed, give your last occupation and employer
- If married, name and occupation of husband or wife
- Have you served as a juror before?
- Have you or any member of your immediate family been a party to any lawsuit?
If so, when and in what court?
- Are you either a close friend of or related to any law enforcement officer?
- Has a claim for personal injuries ever been made against you or any member of your family?
- Have you or any member of your family ever made any claim for personal injuries?