(These interrogatories should be used in conjunction with the General Personal Injury Negligence Interrogatories to Defendant.)
NOTE: When the word “Plaintiff” is mentioned, these interrogatories are directed to be answered regarding (name of plaintiff/patient).
16. Please give us your entire educational background, starting with your college education and chronologically indicating by date and place each school, college, course of study, title of seminars, length of study, and honors received by you up to the present time, including internships, residencies, degrees received, licenses earned or revoked, medical specialty training, board memberships, authorship of any books, articles, or texts, including the names of those writings and their location in medical journals, awards or honors received, and continuing medical education.
17. Please give us your entire professional background up to the present time, including dates of employment or association, the names of all physicians with whom you have practiced, the form of employment or business relationship such as whether by partnership, corporation, or sole proprietorship, and the dates of the relationships, including hospital staff privileges and positions, and teaching experience.
18. With respect to your office library or usual place of work, give us the name, author, name of publisher, and date of publication of every medical book or article, journal, or medical text to which you had access, which deals with the overall subject matter described in paragraph [whatever paragraph number that concerns negligence] of the complaint. (In lieu of answering this interrogatory you may allow plaintiff’s counsel to inspect your library at a reasonable time.)
19. If you believe there was any risk to the treatment you rendered to the plaintiff, state the nature of all risks, including whether the risks were communicated to the plaintiff; when, where, and in what manner they were communicated; and whether any of the risks in fact occurred.
20. Tell us your experience in giving the kind of treatment or examination that you rendered to the plaintiff before it was given to the plaintiff, giving us such information as the approximate number of times you have given similar treatment or examinations, where the prior treatment or examinations took place, and the successful or unsuccessful nature of the outcome of that treatment or those examinations.
21. Please identify, with sufficient particularity to formulate the basis of a request to produce, all medical records of any kind of which you are aware which deal with the medical treatment or examinations furnished to the plaintiff at any time, whether by you or another person or persons.
22. Please state whether any claim for medical malpractice has ever been made against you alleging facts relating to the same or similar subject matter as this lawsuit, and, if so, state as to each such claim the names of the parties, the claim number, the date of the alleged incident, the ultimate disposition of the claim, and the name of your attorney, if any.