Rule 5.403. Proceedings to Determine Amount of Lien on Protected Homestead
(a) Petition. A personal representative or interested person may file a petition to determine the amount of any lien on protected homestead.
(b) Contents. The petition shall be verified by the petitioner and shall state:
(1) The name and address of the personal representative and the personal representative’s attorney;
(2) The interest of the petitioner;
(3) The legal description of the real property;
(4) To the extent known, the name and address of each person appearing to have an interest in the property; and
(5) To the extent known, the amounts paid or obligated to be paid by the personal representative to preserve, maintain, insure, or protect the protected homestead, including fees and costs.
(c) Service. The petition shall be served on interested persons by formal notice.