Rule 5.498. Personal Representative’s Proof of Claim
(a) Contents. A personal representative’s proof of claim shall state:
(1) the basis for each claim;
(2) the amount claimed;
(3) the name and address of the claimant;
(4) the security for the claim, if any;
(5) whether the claim is matured, unmatured, contingent, or unliquidated;
(6) whether the claim has been paid or is to be paid; and
(7) that any objection to a claim listed as to be paid shall be filed no later than 4 months from first publication of the notice to creditors or 30 days from the date of the filing of the proof of claim, whichever occurs later.
(b) Service. The proof of claim shall be served at the time of filing or promptly thereafter on all interested persons.